lunes, 6 de junio de 2016

Stroll

Take my hand,
let's get lost where no one is
I want to show you something
but not sure if you'll be able to see

Follow me
through labyrinths of feels
dodge that thought
you are getting close, c'mon

Here we are,
bet you haven't seen something like this before
wait! don't touch
everything is so ethereal here

Look around
Can you see in the dark?
far away a dimming light
Or is the darkness which will soon cover all?

Gaze at the immensity
stare at the obscurity among us
Can you handle it?
'cause it's overwhelming me

Look around
What do you think?
(If only I remember where I left it)
Isn't it fantastic everything there is here and can't be found?

Darling don't you run
don't be afraid
it's just my heart...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Tu opinión es bienvenida :)