miércoles, 17 de marzo de 2010

Troubled world

I can see all the trouble in my mind
I can see all the trouble with the time

I can see everyone's soul except mine

I can see you and say goodbye


But I have flown in the first glow

and I don't shine since I got lost

and I do
n't breath if you are close
'cause I am afraid of your love


Problems all around the place,
everything is a chaos and a mess,
love is mixed with hate
and it makes people feel pain

I don't care if I'm alone
I don't care if there is no show
I don't care if you speak too low
I just wanna go

To the place who no-one knows
to the place of silence and clouds,
surrounded of a giant sea
and a house in a mountain peak

This troubled world is going to collapse,
one day it will collapse,
and that day I will laugh
of people who wasted his life


Just like me...

3 comentarios:

Tu opinión es bienvenida :)