jueves, 22 de julio de 2010

Taste my soul

When I'm gone, I'm so alone
lost in time and space
sitting in no place
in the middle of nowhere

When I'm gone, I can discover my nature
the power of imagination unleashed
the spirit free, the mind open
when I'm gone, the pain is gone

Facing the unbeliavable
eating with the strange
senses out, deep thoughts on
the only truth is the word of my feelings
concentration, hallucination
looking for no one to come
expecting, willing
no meanings, just feel

At the end, it was nothing
more than a night
more than a flight
talk to the moon

Fear, be afraid of me
look me with a happy smile
and then fear me
'cause it's not what it seems

See me in a book
hear me in the silence
smell me in the wind
touch me and feel me
taste my soul...

3 comentarios:

  1. Genial, mas que eso no hay palabras para describirlo. O al menos es la opinión de este pseudo escritor

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Que bueno que te guste!! realmente me pone muy contento, este texto lo hice hace un año aproximadamente y nunca lo había publicado (a él le debo mi nombre de usuario) así que en una de esas noches de poca inspiración decidí subirlo.
    Realmente aprecio que te guste ;)
    Saludos!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me imagine eso In the middle of nowhere

    ResponderEliminar

Tu opinión es bienvenida :)